Monday, August 1, 2011

Le Tour Results

Dear Mark

Just a follow up now that the Tour is over. My predictions were 66.6% right. Voeckler didn't make the podium but Andy's brother Frank did. So Cadel finished on top of a Schleck sandwich. Not a bad end to the Tour. I would rank this as one the best I've watched. I'm still bummed so many contenders crashed out. It did really change the race a lot.

At home Jack insisted that Thor Hushovd (the God of Thunder!!!) won the Tour not Cadel, but I can hardly blame him when he lives in the Norwegian biased Ballard neighborhood of Seattle. Jack suggested that we watch the bike race this past weekend. He looked sad when I told him there was no bike race (I mean sure the Tour of Polland, but yawn!). Anyway, he was well
hooked on the bike race and I was just a little (a lot) proud of that.

Lavi snagged this picture of Jack giving his own version of finish line celebration. Try to tell me this kid isn't paying attention will ya.

Cheers for now. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

On your left,
Jeff

No comments: