Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dancing on the Pedals!

Dear Mark

Last night Jason and I got to meet Phil Ligget. I know you probably don't know who he is, but he is to cycling commentary that Howard Cosell was to ABC sports, or how Christian Schnobein is to fuel cell engineering. Cascade Bicycle Club sent me tickets and I shared the night with Jason, much to the jealousy of many of my cycling buddies and wife. I'll write more soon. You should check out the Twitter role on the side too.

Here are two quick pictures though. One of Jason and me with Phil. The other is what he signed in his book. I asked him to sign it for Jack. Seems like Jack will have one more fan in 2035 when he races for Yellow.



I'm still "dancing on the pedals" from meeting this iconic personality in cycling.

Cheers
Jeff




No comments: