Friday, October 22, 2010

East Coast Hum & Whistle

Jeff,

I think the Lowenbrau commercial is before my time. I was watching that for the first time I think.

Now me, yeah, I hum and whistle too. Mostly I stick to two main songs

Sanford and Son theme. I’ve never watched the show, but a guy in my technical drawing class back at Blanchet was humming it one day and it stuck.



The other is the Old Spice theme. Not sure what that says about me. I know I smell good … most of the time. Couldn’t find a good clip on youtube, I didn’t spend more than 5 seconds looking though

Other musical things I do well…

Often if I’m just short bursting something, perhaps as an alert that I’m coming around the corner or into a room, I’ll go with the Strange Brew call. If you don’t know it – WATCH THE MOVIE!!



Now I have an internal music song that ‘s going on most of the time I’m mosey-ing through my life



This is why I’m bobbing my head most of the time.

-Mark

No comments: