Monday, July 26, 2010

Blogging Speedbump

Hey Mark
Seems like at this time every year I hit a blogging speed bump. It is most likely due to July 22nd being the anniversary of when Tim passed away. I keep thinking I'm past it, that the day will not make me sad, but in the end I find myself in a down mood. I think I fail to blog because he's on my mind and I've posted about it before.

He's on my mind a lot this year because we just had our 20 year high school reunion. An event like that makes me miss him a lot. He was literally 90% of my high school experience. I think I leaned and did everything with Tim when it comes to being a friend.

I could post a lot, but I won't. I think I'm okay today. I have a lot of fun things to tell you about from the past few weeks, including the 20 year reunion. Hope all is well with you.

Jeff

No comments: