Friday, December 11, 2009

Eight is great

This post idea is from my cousin Katie. She recently posted the same. Seeing how I love lists and Mark some times posts them too once a year I thought this might be neat. Enjoy

8 Things I'm looking forward to...

8. Jack potty "Learned/Trained" whatever, no more diapers
7. Mark blogging one day
6. Katie's next blog post
5. New Year's Eve traditions
4. Holiday break from work
3. Getting back in bike fitness
2. Mark & Siobhan visiting Seattle for the holidays
1. Jack winning the Tour de France in 2035

8 Things I did yesterday...

8. Survived all my meetings
7. Helped my team
6. dropped Jack at daycare in the morning
5. Came home to a big Jack hug
4. had some adult time with Lavinia
3. completed my work tasks by EOD
2. decided not to eat the chocolate
1. Had dinner as a family


8 Things I wish I could do...

8. Fly
7. work at a non-profit because bills would not exist
6. create more time in the day
5. speak spanish well
4. speak english well
3. Overhaul my own bikes
2. Show Jack how to dunk a basketball on a regulation hoop
1. Get tested for EPO becuase it would mean I was a top end cyclists

8 Shows I enjoy...

8. Modern Family
7. The Guild
6. Dexter
5. Angel
4. Sports Night
3. Firefly
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1. Scrubs

No comments: