Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I wanted to wish all Fathers out there a special Father's day. It's my second one and I'm still not use to the holiday. Someone says "Hey, Happy Father's Day" and I'm still looking around for who they may be talking too. It's like being called Mr. Moran, is my Dad behind me?

Today has been nice. I'm enjoying a slow day with Lavi and Jack, and Lavi's mother (Nilsa) who just arrived for a visit. I ran out to REI and Gregg's Greenlake Cycle for some errands. Going to those stores is probably like other men going to a bar to relax.

A special holiday sentiment to my father, who is off this weekend with my mother celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. I talk more about their weekend away but it would take heavy therapy for Mark to work through the suggestive images.

Happy Father's Day - Jeff

No comments: