Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One last EAGLE, Dr. Dorian leaves Sacred Heart.

I’ve reported before how much I enjoy Scrubs, now on ABC.

This past weekend I watched the final two episodes of this season’s Scrubs.  J.D and he has decided to leave the hospital. The show’s status now hangs in the balance. No decision by ABC has been made. I hope they continue. I’ll watch. I’ll miss Zach but I’ll watch. There is hope. I hear thought that several actors are attached to other pilots at this time. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0103785/news#ni0763248

This show is just a lot of fun. It is quirky, has good music, heavy pop culture references and is just silly. A good laugh. The thing I like best about it is that when I’m watching I feel like I’m watching myself, Tim, Jason and Rod interact. Some of these conversations are strikingly familiar. I think that is why I like it so much. It just reminds me of my best friends. In a time when I find myself very busy being a Dad, a show that reminds me of others in my life that mean so much to me is special. I hope the show continues. Either that or they start a Dr. Cox Podcast.

3 comments:

KatieMo said...

One of the best shows ever! A Dr.Cox podcast would be great.....I love it when he makes two syllable words into ten syllable words. :)I will miss JD! I wish the doctors were that cool at my hospital.

Cyclojeff said...

Katie, I expect you to be the Nebraskan version of Carla!

KatieMo said...

I wish! That's what I'm talkin' about.