Thursday, March 26, 2009

I've been called many things

I have been called many things in my life...

Jeff
Jeffrey
Mo
J-Mo - ala J-Lo
Shorty
Dude
Dudester
Dudemeister
Frodo
Mo-RAN - emphasis on the ran part
Sharkman - taking down okey-dokey man
el Jefe - the boss
PDF Man
fartknocker - thank you Mark
buttmunch - thank you again Mark
Dork - again Mark
My Young Christian Warrior - thank you Jason
a winner
a loser
son
brother
grandson
nephew
Counselor
Graduate
husband
lover - yes Lavi has called me that without my asking her too
rainbucket
sweetie
honey

Yes, I've been called many things in my life and the list above is not exhaustive. But of all the things that I've been called one stands out. With the exception of being called "Husband" I've recently been called some thing that just makes my heart sing.

Jack calls me Dad-ee

How cool is that?

No comments: