Friday, January 16, 2009

Jack hits the beach

Jack hit the beaches in Panama and was quite a hit

First view this snippet of a video from Lavi's favorite movie "Night at the Roxbury" and then look at the following pictures of Jack. He was obviously out to impress


Jack says - Hey Ladies the party is getting started over here! I'm kicking off the shoes for a good time.


Jack says - You ladies just got an invitation to the GUN SHOW! How you like these muscles!


Jack says - Hey Ladies you want a little of this! Just learned how to put these glasses on!


Jack says - Ladies, there is enough of me to go around. I'll holler at you in a bit. I'm chillin with my Dad for now.


Jack says - Fine! you asked for it, I'll SHAKE IT! SHAKE IT! This one goes out to Marin and Raya Jane.


Jack says: You ladies want a little of this?

No comments: