- I've ridden my bicycle across the US
- I've had a kid fall from a shed and land on me while I was running underneath (4th grade broken foot... damn you Matt Schrempf!!)
- I've climbed mountain passes on my bicycle
- I've figured out how to renew my drivers license
- I rode through South Dakota's Bad Lands when it was 114 degrees
- I've won a cyclocross race.
- I've innertubed in less clothing than Jack was born with
- I've ridden my bike 172 miles in one-day by choice
- I've seen things Torrey can at 7pm.
- I've gone to grad school and received my MBA, while working full-time
The list above is full of hard things.
I tell you they are all easy compared to dropping your kid off at daycare the first day.
That was hard