Saturday, November 10, 2007

What a week!

Let me tell you that life was busy this week for me

I took a new job at Adobe. I'll be the newest member of the Acrobat Product Mgmt team. More info on this to come.

Lavinia and I bought Jack a new car, a 2008 Toyota Prius. More to come on that. In preparation for a joke, look up scuttlebug (mole crab).

I traveled to San Jose, CA for work and spent his first night away from Jack. The ability to sleep was undermined by the need to know what he was doing at any given moment.

Lavinia began expressing breast milk with great success. Lavinia's Mother and I were able to feed Jack. It was great to feed my son. More on that too.

Okay, that's all I have time for. All is well here in Seattle. We wonder how Uncle Mark's doing in his new house though.

No comments: