Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Who's missing sleep??

Hey all,
Well with Jeff and Lavi floating in an out of consciousness as they work through the "4th Trimester." I thought I'd post up here in order to satiate our legions of fans who are going through withdrawals from Jeff blog posts. I thought I'd try to stem any internet write in movements and stave off the creation of "Blog Jeff!, Blog!" protest T-shirts.

So, I thought I'd go with something appropriate and on topic, sleep. I love sleep. I mean like Pepe le Peu loves that striped cat. I love it like Bush loves oil. I love it like Walmart loves generic drugs. I can't imagine having to go weeks with only 1-2 hours of sleep at a time. Dear lord! Being wrapped up in blankets with a nice fluffy pillow, ah heaven.

I'm fairly infamous in my circle for being a great lover of sleep. Mark-olepsy is one of my better nicknames, along with Sleepy Mark, Under Sleep 2 - Mark Territory, Ground-Mark Day and a host of others that require even more explanation. However as we got older and more responsible, the title of King Sleep was seceded to my buddy Neil. Who slept through Yellowstone National Park!! I knew I was beaten then.

One famous story is that I stumbled out of my room at 2:30 PM on Sunday afternoon to tell Shawn and Deron to turn down the football game cause I was still asleep from the previous night.

Ah sleep.. its like a warm tortilla. I really, really love sleep. I remember from Psych 101 that there were certain people afflicted with a condition where they only required 15 minutes of sleep. I used to think it would be awesome to have that. I mean another 8-11 hours a day. You could do so much. At the same time though, I love sleep. That would be a tough choice to make.

So that's it for now more to come. Talked with Jeff yesterday and all is well, they're just missing sleep :)

Later,

Mark

1 comment:

Joey&Erin said...

Sleepenstein
Fire BAD!!
Sleep good!