Thursday, October 11, 2007

All Night Long...

Well it is 5:38am in the morning and I've been up all night with Jack. He's mostly been sleeping, but I wanted to sit up so that Lavinia could sleep as long as possible in between feedings tonight. The lack of sleep for both of us is a challenge. Seeing how she can only sleep between the feedings I wanted her to have as much as possible.

I've kept busy though. Caught up on some web surfing (mostly bike racing stuff), watched the latest Dr. Who and Smallville episodes and worked through 3 discs of Justice League Unlimited. I do wonder if Jack will follow in his Dad's footsteps and be a Marvel guy or if he'll like DC comics more.

Jack has been nice enough to let his Mommy get a couple 3 hour stints in. Hopefully a few more to come yet.

He sure is cute when he sleeps. He makes these neat noises as he tosses around too.

3 comments:

Jeff Moran said...

Great, now I have Lionel Richie in my head. Thanks. :)

Rod said...

Those West Wings DVDs you'd like to borrow are available if you want to plow through a couple of seasons one night...

Joey&Erin said...

Every time I see that kid, I'm going to explain that Marvel is a better universe and has much cooler heros.

The only exception, of course, is Justice League.