Monday, September 24, 2007

Sheppito's coming...

Sheppito Update:

As you may know, Lavi has gestational diabetes. With this condition she is monitored closely. The last few weeks have been full of scheduled tests to track Sheppito's progress and growth. The test results have been positive, as expected, which makes his parents very proud of him. We are scheduled for a c-section (o9/25/07).

We're both really excited to finally meet our baby boy and our anticipation is driving us crazy! Mom, Dad and Sheppito are all doing fine. I'll post more soon, when I find the time.

I'm gonna be a father. Cool!
Jeff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update ... can't wait to see the little guy. Hugs to you all! ~ Lisa

Rod said...

Jeff, a father. Let me wrap my brain around that a moment. Okay, I just crapped my pants. :)

Good luck. Here's hoping the delivery goes well. Much Love.