Monday, July 16, 2007

Sheppito kicked me

I felt Sheppito move for the first time this weekend. Lavinia and I were hanging out and I was “hugging” the belly and talking to him. I had my face resting on Lavi’s belly. I was just listening, trying to hear a heart beat which the books say is possible at 27 weeks. I was listening and listening and the guy wound up and kicked his daddy right in the face.

 

Now, I’m not going to take that as an omen for how Sheppito will misbehave and defy me, but it made us both laugh, which caused him to kick some more, all of which I felt.

 

 

2 comments:

Joey&Erin said...

Erin said that maybe it's a sign that Sheppito will be into kickboxing. After all, it is the sport of the future.

Jeff Moran said...

whatever makes enough money to help his mommy & daddy retire. Although, this one might be a hard sell to mommy (grin)
Jeff