Monday, May 7, 2007

A great weekend

This past weekend was awesome. I mean it was busy as ever but it was great. Friday night Lavinia and I had some time together. We caught up on some Tivo and talked about Baby stuff. Saturday morning we met Mom & Dad and Mark & Siobhan (pronounced Shevan) at Cafe Campagne. We had a great time and it was awesome to see Mark. His girlfriend passed the initial family screenings, and we are just tickled to see Mark happy. After that I went off to work where my project hit a milestone, which is a good thing. I got home in time to collect Lavinia and head off to Dinner at Larry & Cathy's house. Yummy Dolan BBQ Halibut and Steaks!

Sunday I rose early to head out on a 4 hour bike ride. I think we did some where around 60-70 miles, the odometer was not work so it was hard to gauge. All in all though I felt really strong and it was good time on the road. After that Lavinia and I had a nice evening again. Her brother Ben stopped by and stayed for dinner while the 3 of us gorged on Law & Order SVU.

All in all it was a great weekend. I think I could use a day of rest from it though.
Cheers
Jeff

No comments: